As part of the academy’s commitment to providing outstanding and impartial careers information, advice and guidance (CIAG) to all students, we have a careers leader at the academy, Zoe Harris. You can contact her using the following email: [email protected] or by telephone on: 01922685777.
Throughout their school life, each student is entitled to:
- Careers education, information and guidance that meets professional standards of practice.
- A careers programme that will raise aspiration, challenge stereotypes, and promote equality and diversity.
- Support in making well informed and realistic decisions.
- Access to impartial and independent information and guidance about the range of education and training options that are most likely to help students achieve their ambitions.
- The careers advisor is available every Tuesday and Thursday: 3.00pm – 4.00pm for students and parents to make appointments for advice and guidance.
The Eight Benchmarks Of Careers Education
This information is reviewed annually in September.
Last reviewed: September 2023